Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome Back

All Quarter 2 work is due and has to be uploaded to your website by Thursday, January 8th at 2:55. Don't forget, you must paste the link to Edmodo to your class period where the work can be found to get a grade with the name of the project included that you want a grade for.

January 5th-8th finish Quarter 2 work listed below (if done with quality with everything, begin Quarter 3 work below)
Sketchbook #3 (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Animal Zentangle (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Musical Instrument Photoshop Collage (goes on "digital art" page on your website)
Photography Drawing Shape from National Geographic (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Sketchbook #4 (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Sketchbook #5(goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Still-Life Photography H.W. Assignment* (goes on your "photography" page on your website)
Picasso Cubism Self-Portrait Photoshop (goes on "digital art" page on your website)
Sketchbook #6  (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Midterm Exam Review If you haven't taken it you must let me know now so I can send it for you to take in the Media Center with Mrs. Radcliffe.

January 9th Quarter 3:
Sketchbooks #7 and #8 will be due January 19th (You will now have 2 sketchbooks due at once, however, you may work on them during class time when computers are not available for Photoshop projects).
"I-Spy" Photoshop In-Class Project