Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Quarter 2 grades so far?

"Am I missing something," you ask.
Please check your own grades in Powerschool several times a day and be an actual STUDENT- thanks.
Here are all the grades for quarter 2 (*media arts doesn't do photo h.w. assignments):


Sketchbook #3 (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Animal Zentangle (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Musical Instrument Photoshop Collage (goes on "digital art" page on your website)
Photography Drawing Shape from National Geographic (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Sketchbook #4 (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Sketchbook #5(goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Still-Life Photography H.W. Assignment* (goes on your "photography" page on your website)
Picasso Cubism Self-Portrait Photoshop (goes on "digital art" page on your website)
Sketchbook #6  (goes on "my artwork" page on your website)
Midterm Exam Review (you should have one, there are more on my gray podium, make sure you grab the right one) The answers are posted here on swampfoxart on the page to your left.
Sketchbook #7 (goes on "my artwork" page)